12/23/11

What Happens When You Don't Eat All Day !

 Thank goodness it's Friday !

  Yesterday was one of those days where you try to fit every thing in to one day. Every where you go there were so many people. The city was like a bee's nest. Seemed like we all were trying to go to the same place. Maybe it's just the country boy in me that makes me feel that way. The roads were full of cars. There were a lot of shoppers and people getting ready for Christmas. All we were missing was one or two feet of SNOW !
    With all of the going on's I didn't stop to eat . Just grabbed a little some thing here and there. I didn't make my usual gym work out in the morning.  Some how or an other I was going to make it there eventually. Well the day progressed ant it was 7:00 P.M. So I was hungry but just mixed a pre work out drink and off I went. I had a good work out but continued to feel more hunger pains. With all the sweets around this time of year I have done well . I thought it would do me some good to not eat as much today. Well I'm not sure that was such a good idea. So I left the gym and started home. I think its kind of like food shopping when you are hungry, every Neon sign jumped right in my face !  Now I mean every one. I didn't realize there were so many great places to eat as I witnessed last night. That is the reason for the pictures today. I added insult to injury and stopped to shoot a few of my favorite places. OK ,what was I thinking? 8:00 P.M. and I'm out taking pictures of these places, and people are going into eat ! Some how peanut butter and jelly was not sounding all that great. Well so much for not eating all day. Next time I'm going in !  

    Have a great day in Wild Day Utah ! Have a Merry Christmas and hope to see you all after Christmas on Monday.  Merry Christmas                 The Bear !!

   P.S.   The gas picture is just because I'm glad the price is still dropping !
        Lets hope it continues :)

 Oh and thanks Obama for all you do !   :)

No comments: