12/12/11

Moon Over the Mountain

   Good Monday Morning !  Lot of fun stuff this weekend. 
    I thought the moon coming over the mountain the night before the lunar eclipse was so cool. There are a lot of pictures out there of the eclipse. So I thought maybe this one would be better. That is Mt Timpanogos next to that bright moon. It made for an interesting weekend !  Hope you were able to see this one.

     I got up this morning hoping to catch another buck this morning but Cody was there with his girls. I took a few pictures of the does and fawns. These two seemed to be way close all the time. They stayed together where ever they went.

    Shot several more of Cody, but hope to get the non typical that is coming in to. I love to see any buck that is out there.

     I Walked up the mountain Saturday and took some pictures of the valley.  I will post them Tuesday. Get out and enjoy .  Snow is coming and that will start a whole new chapter ! 

The Bear !!

No comments: