12/22/11

Sun Starting to Rise

   Good morning Utah !

    Thought I would start off the day with a few shots of a sun rise from two weeks ago. The morning started out to be so dark. Then the sun started to peek over the mountains to the east. The clouds began to break up and streaks of light were shooting up through the clouds. Funny how my first thoughts of the morning were , here comes the storm. Just a little down and depressing. As the sun started to peek through the clouds my whole thought process changed.  I was watching a beautiful sun rise unfold. Then as the colors grew richer I started to see the potential of what was about to take place. There are no filters or camera manipulation to get the colors. For the first few minutes it looked so gloomy.Then it changed to be a sun rise to remember ! The blues, blacks, orange, grays,and yellows, were way cool to watch.

    The last picture is 30 minuets later. By then the black clouds had disappeared and the sky softened up. We were looking at total Sunshine an hour later. Pretty cool how that can change so fast. Funny how my attitude changed right along with the clouds.

     So when it looks so dark and unsure just give it a few moments and it will change . You will see the the good that will come, and it will brighten your day.   Wow that was a little to heavy for me . Get out there and enjoy this beautiful day. This season brings out the best in all of us . There is a reason for the season ! Get out there and find it.    Thanks for following my blog .

                        The Bear !!!!!!!

No comments: