12/13/11

Are There Things That Make You Ask Why ?

 Good day Utah ! 
     
   So I'm driving down the Road today wondering what to take pictures of and things just hit me .  Yes this is a little random today, but so am I. I see this orchard and every tree is still full of apples. With the snow we received last night and cold temperatures, I had to ask why. I don't understand the reason behind leaving all the apples on the trees. Maybe it was for the birds for winter. Maybe it was for the deer. Maybe, Maybe, Maybe ? Well for what ever reason they were to pretty to pass up. Seems like they may have had a better use.  Go figure !

     The next thing that caught my eye Was this group of pigeons.  The snow was falling and the wind was blowing. It was along a busy road.  They are huddled tightly on this power line. Now wouldn't it be just a little easier to go find a nice barn and cuddle inside ? Maybe they were enjoying the 27 degree weather. Balancing on that wire had to be fun. It might just have been the wind blowing through their feathers. Well again I ask why ?



 The last picture is of a coyote with his dinner in mouth. It was pretty cool to see. I watched him catch his dinner and then start toward the road . I set up my camera and he came right over to the road as if to say ,"Look What I Caught " Click on the photo to enlarge and see it better. Not sure this a why picture ,but it is a strange one. Kind of goes with the day.

   Well again it is fun to see things in a different way some times . How can you not love a Wild Day in Utah ?  Have a great day. Get out and enjoy the small things.  

                                The Bear !!!!!

  

2 comments:

chetkeisel said...

I have question about why. Why did you take a picture of a coyote? Why did you not shoot it?

wild day in utah said...

I knew you would ask that ! I was saving
it for you! I've seen you shoot :)