12/8/11

Time for the Gym

    I have the breakfast table set !  When the rest of the family gets up I always offer to make breakfast for them. Doesn't that just look sooo good ? So it's morning routine as usual. I get up and have this lovely breakfast, then off to Golds Gym. The C4 is a pre work out energy boost. Now if you ask if it works, I will tell you it really does. At my young age I need just a little more energy. I can tell when I don't take the supplement.The Sizeon is a good during work out drink. It helps muscle recovery time .

     For lunch today it is Mini Spooners. This may not be the best,but it works for today.
 Now for dinner it will be a little steak on the grill. Now I'm not sure this would be the best way to eat and try and maintain a good weight, but as you can see from the last picture I have to to be able to have my evening snack. I just keep putting on a few pounds and can't figure out why. I really hate to run but I'm almost out of CHOCOLATE !  Have a great day !   

  There will be more wildlife pictures tomorrow.                    
          The Bear !!
                                                          
 
          The cookies don't have any frosting. So I think that makes them ok :) I might be wrong, don't quote me on that one.

No comments: