12/30/11

Friday Ice Climb

    Now doesn't that look like some thing you are just dying to do ?  I drove up Provo Canyon and watched these guys climb the ice. I wish I could say that it was me up doing that. I prefer drilling a hole on the ice to fish. It was cool to watch these two climb the ice. We have so much diversity in Utah. You can find so many things to do. When I came up with the name Wild Day Utah ,I had kind of forgotten some of the things that are here. When I started taking my camera again it made me stop and re-smell the roses. We were headed up to Park City and just happened to see the ice climbers. I hate to admit it, but I was just a little jealous. It made for some cool pictures. The video I apologise for being sideways. I got carried away with the Nikon and forgot to change from picture mode to video. I hope it will still give you a little taste of what you can go do this weekend.
     Lests see now, Bear hunting, Ice climbing, or Ice Fishing ! Just a start of things to do in Wild Day Utah. So much to do and so little time before the new year.
      Hope you have a happy new year. Be safe and enjoy all we have. I hope you will check back on Monday. Thanks for following me. It has given me a new look on life to share through pictures.

      See you Monday !                The Bear !!


2 comments:

Guys Vs. Wild said...

Simply amazing! Go ice climbers! I think I will choose ice fishing.

The mom said...

Great Bog Today BAbe! Loved Watching them!I hate to say that it looks fun....but shopping in Park City was a little more exciting! We got to see where my Daughter works at Stein Erickson Lodge! Sit by there big fire place and drink some hot cocoa! Oh yea, we didn't have the hot cocoa! But it sounded good by the fire!