12/5/11

Good Day Utah

   This is a good day Utah! We didn't get the wind they predicted. I had to put a few more pictures of this buck from last week on. Those of you that know the rut can see that he is pretty interested in the does. That makes it pretty sweet to watch and follow them. He paid little attention to me trying to sneak in on him. Just about the time I would get close,one of the small bucks would get to close to his does and he would run him out of the area. I found a few other bucks this weekend and hope to get some shots of them this week.
    I am waiting for the snow to fly so it will bring the elk down off the mountain. I'm getting lazy in my old age and want them to come to me. That probably is not going to happen. Just always looking for an excuse to hit the hills. Have a great day and hope you enjoy the outdoors as much as I do ! 

   The Bear !!

    P.S.   Click on the pix for a better view :)

2 comments:

Guys Vs. Wild said...

Nice pix! Keep it up!

wild day in utah said...

Thanks ! I need your encouragement