12/1/11

Found Baby Bucks Dad !!

     What a great Thursday morning ! The wind didn't hit us yet so I'm off to take some photo's of some deer this morning !
         Its nice when you have a little success ! I sat down for two hours and shot a ton of pix !

     I named the buck" Cody"   !!  With a lot of help from a friend we found the buck eating apples this morning. He has some fun trash around the base of his antlers ! The bucks are in the rut, so I have a few good pix I will post in the next few days.
     Kinda funny how shopping for an hour and my feet are killing me , I'm hungry, and getting just a bit on the ornery side ! When I'm out with the Nikon I can crawl around for hours forgetting the time and hate to leave !  Go figure !!  Watching this buck chase off a few small bucks and keep his gals close is a cool ritual to watch ! He kept on the run keeping the other smaller bucks away !

This doe had no fear and came close enough to see what fool was sitting in the grass ! 

The small buck pix was just so you could appreciate the big buck !  Great morning !   I will share a few more pix tomorrow !  Get out and enjoy :)       
                            The Bear   !!!!!!


P.S. Click on the pix to get a better view  :)



















































































No comments: