12/2/11

The Wind Has Left Utah

     Today I am with my dad in SLC.  So the day will be spent waiting for him to get surgery. So thankful for him and his love of life.  Time to give a little back to him.
     While here I am just going through a few pictures that I have taken in the recent past. How lucky I have been to get out in this great land and enjoy nature. Dad has taught me so much about the out doors and life. I hope my boys will have the same love for the mountains as  I do. I think there are a lot of important  things we can pass on to our children . I know one of them is all we are blessed with. Life is tough and sends us so many curves and bumps. We have to realize through it all that our hopes and dreams are always there. They may change and things may move in a different direction, but we can still love our surroundings, families, freedom , and life.

     When I wake up every morning there is a new adventure. It may not always be what I want but it is always good . The day that I can't go out and see my world as I see it, that will be a hard one . We are so blessed.  Thanks for all who have fought to preserve what we have in this country. I wont hit the gym or mountains today but I am with my dad.Thats as good as it gets.

      I hope you will come back and check in Monday. 

Again get out and enjoy what ever is your passion. Have a great weekend. 

    The  Bear !

2 comments:

JamieM. said...

WHAT?!?!?? Is he ok??? I love that man!

Guys Vs. Wild said...

Good philosophy ! I agree