12/28/11

His and Hers True Bear Stories !

   Good Day Utah

    I hope you will enjoy the pictures today as much as I loved shooting  them. They came at great cost. Well at least that's what she said. Women just don't understand the need to get great pictures ,even at great cost ! 
    The stories you are about to hear are true. They are being told from two different perspectives, my wife's first and then the real story from me. Sorry hun just being honest.  
    My wife has consented to tell her side of the story as she witnessed it first.  This happened a year ago on a trip to Tetons National Park.

     OK, so I know I'm probably out numbered at this by the readers because most of you are men...at this point. but this is truly the way it happened....you have to remember Testosterone is what his story is all about! Mine is reality! So we have made it a tradition to go to Yellowstone Park on our Anniversary every year So as usual we go out looking for animals as most people do. So we pull off as we see a lot of people off to the side of the road. Thinking that we are going to see a Moose or something. We get out and to our surprise this guy and his wife say to us quietly , that there is a momma and a baby bear up the path....well every one else happened to hear or just follow us. I was a bit nervous but my husband says lets go. As we hurry up the trail. I said I don't want to be first...let them eat the people in front and then she won't want us...OK so I really didn't feel that way. As we approach the area there is fresh bear scat but no momma and no baby. My Husband tells me to just wait he'll find the bear and her cub! I'm like well aren't you the  mighty hunter? But yes he did show me that he was. All the people faded away down the path and we just stayed in the back waiting for every one to leave  and they did. So we sat for a few minutes and to my surprise he found her feeding her baby berries on the other side of these bushes. So we decided to go around and look at them from an open view.  It was really amazing as she is pulling the berry bush down feeding and poking her baby with the long thorns on them. You could hear the baby cry as they stabbed her in the face it was sad. But as I was enjoying the scene there goes my hubby shooting.....his Nikon that is!  Until the momma decides that she is a little tired of us taking pictures. I said honey she's knows were here!  He says she always knew we were here! Oh I said well she isn't very happy look at her face....He says hold on were fine! I said ummm know we're not fine she is heading this way! Very aggressively !   I think we should go! He says were fine! I said " I'm not fine she is coming over to us quite quickly! So I began to walk towards my husband demanding that he quits taking pictures and goes. He at least got up off the ground and I said I'm leaving and I pulled on his shirt to make him go too!   I know that was dumb, OK? but I was a bit freaked out at this point! so I started to walk fast, ok so I began to run...I figured I'm not staying behind to get eaten and if my goofy husband does ? Well I kill him! no pun intended!
     OK so I was raised in a family of 6 girls no brothers and never went hunting with my dad and  I hadn't taken bear one o one! So yes I ran!   My husband says DON'T RUN!  my thoughts were well your the dork that stayed behind to take pictures....but of course I do love him and hated to have him get attacked and eaten up by a bear! . So I listened and walked fast! Waited for him to catch up and we never looked back. Thanking the lord all the way down the path....That a paw didn't grab me from behind! That's my story an I'm sticking to it!          

                                 Thank you for your side of the story babe.
     Wow, now that we have that out of the way!  Thank you  for shareing your version of the story. I hate to tell you  love but that is not exactly what happend. The good thing is that if you will come back tomorrow I will tell the rest of the story.  Enjoy the pictures and come back Thursday and I will tell the real story. Oh and it wont be full of testosterone !   Make it a good day.

                                 The Bear !!

     P.S. come back and get the truth !  
    

No comments: