2/9/12

Quail Are Back !!


                                                           Good Wild Day Utah !!

     Just a little snow at a time and all in the mountains. It doesn't get any better than that. It has been nice not to shovel snow one time this winter. The good thing is that with the little snow and mild temperatures the wildlife have wintered well. It has made it harder to find them because they are not forced down into the valleys and lower elevations. It makes it interesting to go get pictures. When I do get the chance it's way cool.
     These little guys come to visit my house occasionally. Some days I'm not sure what I am going to post and they come to help me out. California Quail are a beautiful bird. I shot several pictures of them and then tried to move in on them. I took a little video of them feeding before I got to close and they ran off to make some one elses day. Doesn't take a lot to make me happy when it comes to wildlife. I get pretty fascinated with all we have in Utah. Click on the video and watch them throw the leaves in search something to eat underneath. Have a great day. Thanks again for following my blog.
                                                        
                                                     The Bear !!

No comments: