2/7/12

Happy Birthday to My Wife !!

Good Wild Day Utah !!

     Today has to be dedicated to my beautiful wife. It is her birthday today and family is first. I'm so thankful for her and how she makes me complete. Life has thrown a lot of curves our way like it does to everyone. Thanks  to her we always are able to hold our heads up high and rise above all the challenges. She is such a hard worker and so dedicated to her family. She has taught me so much about life.She supports me in anything I want to do. She has such a giving heart. Thank you for following me any where  I go. She has trailed me up many mountains , and endured much pain only because of her desire to be with me.
     She walked with me up Mt. Timpanogoes hunting shed antlers till her feet were bleeding. Of course I keep her going saying that its not that bad. Then after several hours of very steep terrain we get back, she takes her shoes and socks off and she had lost her big toe nails. It's taken two years for them to grow back. She has been several places with me taking pictures, being patient while I sit for hours getting the right shot. She is my best friend. Thank you for carrying me when I'm not sure I could go any further. Your strength in life is incredibly strong.  This blog day is dedicated to you. Thank you for always being there for me and our families.  Happy Birthday Babe !!!!!!!!

                                   The Bear !

No comments: