2/16/12

Just Dreaming Today


                                       Just doing a bit of dreaming today

     I was looking through a few pictures today and dreaming about spring just around the corner. I can't wait. I even went out and fired up the Harley to make sure we were ready to roll. I think this counts as a Wild Day in Utah !  I can't wait to bike up to some of the most pristene lakes in the world right here in Utah. Something about water on the mountain that just takes you to a totally different place in your mind. The cares and worries of the world just take a back seat to the rush of the water dancing down the mountain. The smells, birds, wildlife, and plant growth beg you to stop and take note. You can't see a waterfall and not stop to check it out or cool down your feet. Ok I guess I am dreaming. Wow see what happens when I get the photo album out.
     I'm not trying to wish away this winter.Really I'm not . It's just that I can't wait to get back into the mountains and get the Nikon fired up. My wife and I love to take all the back roads we can find and really appreciate the beauty of Utah. I think I missed my calling. I know Utah Travel council is calling me. This day is just full of dreams isn't it ? Well I hope you will enjoy the pictures. Maybe it will make you get excited for spring. I CAN"T WAIT  !!!

                                     Have a great day.                 The Bear !!!






1 comment:

The mom said...

Honey I'm right there with you !