2/22/12

Found This Week on NUNYA Mountain

                                                        Good Day Wild Utah

  So there is actually some bucks left in Utah. This is a way good start. I didn't find any pairs but I would be way excited to find a two point. These are not monsters but they do have a little trash on them . When you find one it's almost like you got the buck. I did see three other bucks that were still packing ! I will be back. None of theses were matched sets. The deer were higher than I usually see them. Yes my wife was happy to see me have a little success. I was informed that from here on out all new antlers will be in the garage. I don't think so. It's kind of hard to complain, my wife has been very understanding. There was about six inches of snow where these bucks have been hanging. The one shed had some kind of injury on the back side.  It is just a little three point but has a little cheater on the one side. I think I put in about six hours of walking to find these. That is better than I usually do. Seems like most of the walking is just that ,Walking ! I love to be up in the mountains and just sit and watch. I could hear chuckers up in the rocks above me. I didn't ever get to see them though. Well I'm defiantly ruined for the season. I will be out again soon.
       Have a great day. Enjoy the 50 degree weather. I'm sure it wont last long. Thanks for checking in.

       The Bear !!

1 comment:

The mom said...

WOW! BABE! Nunya Mt....I knew you weren't just going to the Maverick!