1/16/12

Sunday Sunrise On Mt. Timpanogos


              Good Day Wild Utah !!

   Sure looked and felt like winter this morning. Now the sun is shining and it looks so nice out side. That is until you step out and it is FREEZING ! Wow was that a change in temperature.
    My wife and I were at Golds Gym early this morning. I thought we would beat the morning rush. It was as busy as I have ever seen it. Usually by the second week of the new year most of the new year resolutioners have given up. Not so this year, it was packed. It's always good to get to the gym after a weekend of eating like a horse. It may have just been that meal at Texas Road house I had to work off . Blackened Samon, it was worth it !
      So just a note or two about this weekends pictures. The top picture was of Sunday morning looking out at Mt Timpanogos. I was awake in bed and could see orange coming through the blind. I jumped up and grabbed the Nikon and headed for the back porch. I sat down and shot a few pictures and the color was gone. Sorry to post more sun rise and sun set pictures, but they are so amazing.
       I had to make one last stop at the duck pond before it turned to ice. This morning it was frozen over. Saturday this Green Head  Mallard Was just enjoying the sun..
       The last picture I hope you can explain to me ! I'm not exactly sure what is going on with this hen duck. It made for an interesting shot though.

       Can't wait for some of the white stuff they promised us will come this week. Get out and enjoy a Wild Day in Utah !  Thanks for checking in. Have a great Day

                                     The Bear !!

1 comment:

Guys Vs. Wild said...

sweet pix! I love the sunrise and sunset pictures you have taken!... I call them "power pictures". Good work!