1/11/12

Remembering Ogden City Police Officers

       If you have watched the news out of Utah today you can't help but be touched. The events surrounding Officer Jared Francoms funeral proceedings have been very emotional for me. He was an incredible man with a love for his family, life and his work. I am so thankful for all those who serve us in these thankless jobs. This was a tragedy and a shock to our state. Our hearts and prayers go out to all the families that were affected by this tragedy. As I watched the proceedings of the day on the news I am so thankful for all those who protect our freedom. What a great compliment to all of the officers and the community of Ogden Utah. The turn out was one that will be hard to match. Policemen from all around the country, were in attendance. It was one of their own. The Boy Scouts, friends, and the community of Ogden were all there in support. Yes it was a very hard event to watch, but yet so touching to see the out pouring of love and respect that was shown today. I hope we may always be thankful for our great state . We live in the greatest nation on earth. I add my personal love and sympathy to the families of the officers who were shot. We pray nothing like this will ever happen again. 
 Thank you Officer Francom !

The Bear !