1/9/12

OK Guys You Have to Try It !


    Good Monday !

    It's been a long time since I have given my wife flowers. I am here to tell you that it was well worth the time. So cool to see her excitement. I'm not very good at that kind of thing. I just decided it was a good time to get roses and take to her work. I think I forget to thank her for all she does some times. Just a simple thing but to my wife it meant so much. Thank you for all you do Honey!
    I had to take a picture of the roses. This time of year any flower looks pretty cool.   Just Do It !

    The moon picture was from Sunday , just as it was going behind the mountain. It's amazing how big it looks when it gets to that point in the sky. It also seems to move and go behind the mountain fast. I noticed it on my way home and by the time I got my camera from the house I all but missed it .

   The last picture is from this morning up near Alpine Utah. I was fun to finally see a little taste of winter. Crazy how I had to look for enough snow for a picture. With this little bit of snow, it hasn't brought the wildlife down the mountain yet. I hope we get dumped on soon.
   
   Have a great day !
      

        The Bear !!

                                                                                      P.S. The Flowers Do Work :)

3 comments:

Guys Vs. Wild said...

bear, you are whooped! good job!

Unknown said...

Flowers work at my house too.

wild day in utah said...

They are a good thing ! Thanks