1/13/12

Friday the 13th

Good Day Utah !
   Do you ever have days you feel like this ? I woke up this morning and my wife and I went for a brisk half hour walk. Next time I think I better put more than just sweat pants and a coat on. It was 15 degrees out side and by the time we got back I was frozen. My wife has been walking early and was more prepared than I was. She ask me if I had enough on. Being Mr. Macho I thought I did.  I will do better next time. The picture on top was taken a few years ago. It Kind of sums up the day so far. This morning being Friday the 13th I should have know things were going to be different. I have felt like screaming all day. I thought I would try and change my blog a bit and lost all my posts. Needless to say I'm not a computer whiz by any means. So I've been tyring to recover all my posts for the last few hours. When I looked at my pictures this one jumped out at me. Hope you will enjoy it .


The next picture is of a buck I took a few years ago to. I had to try and get my spirits back up. This buck always does that for me. This was in the first week in July. I know he had a lot of growing still to do. I didn't ever see him again. I would have loved to see him in a month or two. He had cheaters on both sides that were pretty impressive.  Well the day promises to get better.  Get out and enjoy !  Have a great day !  The Bear !


No comments: