11/28/11

Monday ! After the the holiday Blues !

 I think I feel more like the snail this morning ! I put on 6lbs. this weekend ! It was all soo good !  Thanksgiving treated me right ! So today started with a gym work out that was not up to my expectations ! I was just like the snail , slow and going no where fast ! Did I just say fast ? Oops ! Funny how it is hard to get started again on the weights after a few short days off ! 
    These little snails thrived on my garden this year ! They would eat the flowers on every squash and every plant that flowered this summer !  They made for a good pix and that is all they were good for ! Again just trying to appreciate all the things around us ! This one takes a little work ! If you look up close at them , they are pretty interesting ! 
       The Dragon Fly is and amazing insect ! Transparent wings and cool colors There are so many things to see !  Enjoy !
        I'm going to try to take some pix of a nice buck that I've been told about ! Hope to have pix tomorrow ! It doesn't always work out that way but come back and see if I "GOT LUCKY "  ! Have a great day ! :)       The Bear  !!!!!

2 comments:

Guys Vs. Wild said...

You should have a snail fry next year..

wild day in utah said...

I will
have the fry but you have to promise to eat ! :)