11/24/11

Happy Thanksgiving


Wow up this morning so thankful for all we have !  So thankful for all those who have gone before, and have made it possible for us to enjoy the life we ALL have.   Special thanks to My Parents for all their love ! So thankful for my wife and all of our family !  

       "  Happy Thanksgiving "

The pix on top was from Tuesday evening walking up the canyon to enjoy nature ! The rush of the water and surroundings always make me stop in amazement!  Thanks Dad , and Grandpa !  Some times I think I get it , thanks to you both !  I think that is why I love to be in the mountains . It make me stop and do a reality check on life !

This is again the sunset from the other night ! Funny how fast the color is there and then disappears so fast ! There was about a 5 minute window of opportunity to see it , and then it was gone ! There were no colors added , or enhancements.


The last pix is again of one of MY bulls ! Getting the shot is as good as taking him home !    Have a great Thanksgiving !     The Bear

1 comment:

Guys Vs. Wild said...

Got to be one of the best sunsets captured! Wow!