11/17/11

Introducing the Bear

I grew up in Mt. Pleasant Utah ! My grandfather, and father inspired me to love the outdoors !  They always looked for all the little things and appreciate them ! That started my love for the mountains . The cougar pix was last year and he still roams ! Walking through two feet of snow for miles tracking a Cougar can get in your blood ! They are a beautiful animal ! Most people will never see one in the wild ! Just being a few feet from one is so cool ! 


Just a little explanation why the name" The Bear" ! I hunted bear for the first time 35 years ago. I took a bear with my re curve bow that my grand father gave me when he could no longer pull it back ! My family doubted me being able to do this. I was lucky enough to prove them wrong ! I haven't hunted for years, but love to hunt with my Nikon. I think there is no better hunting feeling than to get the shot with my camera ! And at 56  it is so much easier to pack home :)  Hope you will come back and see what is here tomorrow:) Have a great day !   The Bear

No comments: