11/23/11

"Incredible Sunset"

 Good Wednesday morning ! I took a short ride to the mountain last night.Coming home the sky was on FIRE ! If you missed it , here it is ! That was the most color I have seen ! Just happen to have the Nikon with me :) I am learning to take my camera with me all the time. When you are looking for pix to take to share, its crazy what you see.
    Thank you for those who have become followers ! It makes what I am doing worth while ! It's a passion ! I know my wife thinks I have lost it ! I crawl around and take pix of every thing !
   
     Now the next two pix i will need a little help on ! I'm not sure if Camels are native to Utah or that they are even wild ! But in Alpine theses two are Enjoying the desert :)  Is Utah a desert ?    I had to take a picture of them. The pix on the bottom has a face only a mother could love ! I let my mother-in-law see these pix and she though I had captured the Camels Best side !
      I am never sure what will be on my blog tomorrow !  Thanks again for following :)   Have a great day before Thanksgiving !     

                                               The Bear


1 comment:

Guys Vs. Wild said...

Very nice capture! Sunset is simply amazing!