11/29/11

Bucks & Ducks !!

     Good Morning !  I know I said I was going to go yesterday and try and get a few picks of a nice buck ! I also said it might not happen !  This little guy was all I found.  Not ,what I had hoped for but none the same,still a buck in the rut !  He had a small group of 12 does with him !  I wish his dad had been around but no such luck ! I will be back ! I don't give up that easy ! This little buck was so worried about his does that he paid little attention to me.  Still even though a small buck , how cool he thinks he is ! The good part is he will shed those little antlers in the spring and grow a new set a little bigger !! Given time he will follow in his dads foot steps and become a monster buck !


       The Duck picture is one pretty common to all of us ! The Green head Mallard has so much color that I love to take photo's of it !
        Just being able to take these pictures yesterday made  my day !

    Thanks for looking and hope you will continue to check in !

                  Have a great day :)     The Bear !!!
  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should try wal-mart for some real wildlife photos

wild day in utah said...

I already did !