11/18/11

Crap ! I'm Mr. Mom Today !

 Wow ! Do you ever think you are going to get up and do all these fantastic things today ? Well so did I  !  that's when I was informed that I am Mister Mom today ! Some times the Man Cave gets visitors from some where, who direct me to do some thing different :) Sons 13th birthday so I'm getting balloons , pizza, video game, and what ever else I'm told ! Sorry Hun :) Ok its all good  !  I did make it to the gym today ! Some thing to do with my biological clock makes me go :)
         The pix is of a storm two weeks ago. Just watched it roll in early in the morning . I have some cool pix of it. I will put  them on another day. The bird ! Well that's another story :)  So what kind of bird is it ? I will soon put a few bear pix on ! So Please come back Monday when I hope to be out of the DOG House and Back to the Cave ! Have a great weekend ! See you Monday !   The Bear :(

No comments: