11/21/11

Good morning Utah


Good morning Utah ! 
Just a note about the pix today ! I took the pix of this bull two years ago !  I had to scan it in because it was taken with my old Nikon  N80 camera ! The originals are way cool ! This bull was just running another bull away from his cows during the rut ! The rut is the best thing going on in the mountains during September ! The sound that rolls through the canyons will imprint deep in your mind once you have heard it . I love it ! The other pix is off Sundays creation !  Thanks to my wife , and daughter.  Onions covered in cream cream cheese,with Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheese !  Wow sooo good :)
Not sure i am ready for snow to fly, but it will make for some cool pix ! Have a great day :) The Bear !!!

2 comments:

Guys Vs. Wild said...

Wow, I need to have some of those onion!!! I hope to get an invite next time

wild day in utah said...

Its better roasted :)