11/25/11

Black Friday !!!!!!!!!!!

 What a great day yesterday to be with alot of our family !  Its always hard to miss the ones who are not there. They are loved ! 

So last night I drove up to Best buy at 9:00 pm . 200 people there in tents, lawn chairs, and blankets !  Some of those tents were there on Tuesday !  Then at midnight they gave 10 tickets to purchase 42in TVs  for 199. ! Lets see now what are my chances of staying up all night and getting one of those ?  NOT !!!   They are about as good as me being able to draw on a Henry Mountain deer tag ! It ain'ta gonna happen ! May I just say that the wild life in inner city Utah is alive and well ! Wow how crazy are we ?  Well I guess to each his own ! 
      Some may say that crawling up a tree to take pix of a cougar is insane ! So there you have it  ! Maybe it's a good thing that we are all so diversified ,and see things in our own distinct way ! Hummmm :)

Sorry about the Turkey shots !  They were the only live Turkeys that I came across !  The only other turkey I saw had been shot , cooked , and was on the table !   Life is good  :)  Have a great day, and remember to admire all that we have in life !         The Bear !!!!!!



2 comments:

Kim W said...

Great pictures! Yes, I agree we have plenty of inner city wildlife...experienced it at Walmart last night...geeze people!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Great to see you!! Not a big black Friday person myself. :)