11/22/11

Dang Woodpecker :) !!!!!

 Yes there is a story with the dang woodpecker ! For the past week every morning at 6:45 am, yes "am " this fine little thing is on my house pecking the stucco. Go figure ! I run out the back door only to see him fly away laughing at me ! Now why " WOOD " (no pun intended) he be pecking stucco ? Well I have no answer, but he was on my hunt list ! Not sure you can eat them but !! OK I did get him this morning ! He flew to the fence and I shot him :)  Then he left the area only to return I'm sure and tap again on my house at 6:45 am. ! Cool bird ! It is amazing what goes on right under our feet and we never get the opportunity to see and enjoy it !

The berry bush was on the way to the gym and i couldn't resist stopping and taking a shot ! This cluster was so full !  So lecture for the day ," Stop and take time to smell the roses "! Have a great Tuesday ! 

  So is Woodpecker better Roasted or fry ed ?    Till tomorrow  
                                                                                The Bear !!!!!!!

No comments: