3/9/12

This Mornings Walk






                                     What a great Friday morning walk


     Ive been neglecting my blog for a while now. Ive been trying to do some schooling and its crimped my style. This morning I got up and looked out the window, grabbed my boots and headed to the mountains. It was going to be a hunt for shed antlers day for sure. Well as you can see by the pictures it turned in to be just a tremendous hike filled with sweet photos around every turn. Maybe that's a kind way of saying "I didn't find any antlers". As you can see I walked up into some cliffs. My wife just loves it when I send her pictures in the cliffs.  She always ask where I'm going so she can send some one to find me when I don't come back. I always tell her I'm just walking the flat ground today. Anyway I always take enough food for a day or two in case I get carried away. The weather was so unbelievably warm. I did see a few bulls still packing their hardware. They were further up the hill than I was going to go anyway.
     It felt so good to work up a good sweat and then finally reach the cliffs and just sit down. There is nothing like feeling that you are the only one up there. Its fun to look with my field glasses and watch all the craziness that goes on down in the valley. I get a little carried away just glassing the mountains and watching the wild life. I cant wait for things to come back to life on the mountain.

     I hope you will get out and take advantage of the weekend !    Till next week :)

                                                        The Bear !!!

No comments: